Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2017-06-05

Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2017



It was that time of the year again. Sunday, April 29th 2017 was Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day. I didn't do much though, only shot two pictures with my Holga Wide Pinhole Camera on a Lomography Redscale film which was still inside the cam.

There's no entry from me on the official site, simply because I missed the uploading deadline with my film still being in the laboratory at the time.

No tripod was involved. The upper photo is a double exposure where I winded the film only one frame further (instead of two) and so it's even wider than 6 x 12 cm.

The second one... well, as I said, no tripod was involved, so I think it's ok for that. But the first one is obviously better.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen