Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2017-05-07

#LBS 18|52 - boom



Just repurposed an old dirty dusty rusty bass drum. Won't deny that this idea might have come up under a little influence of The Picturebooks.

It turned out to be much easier than I had expected. With the tom holders as extra feet everything I needed was there, no new material necessary. And I still had a fresh (= ancient but unused) skin. Maybe I could try bigger mallets to play it, but I think the neighbour kids already thought this sounds ok.

Now I only need to figure out where the fuck I have room for this baby.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen