Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2017-04-19

#LBS 16|52 - moving fast


Yes, this segment of my Lensbaby Sunday series comes a little bit early. But since I'll be away for a few days and I won't have my DSLR with me, there's no point in waiting until next Tuesday.

btw: Thanks Blogger for rotating this picture without being asked to do so! This bullshit hasn't happened for a while, so I forgot what to do about it and now I have neither the time nor interest to investigate, so fuck it...

I'm off to Roadburn (with Magma, Subrosa, Coven, Chelsea Wolfe, Pallbearer etc.) now - and Laibach in Cologne the day before. Musical overstimulation ahead!

    

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen