Sometimes German, sometimes English. • The title of this blog used to change from time to time. • Interested in me reviewing your music? Please read this! • I'm also a writer for VeilOfSound.com. • Please like and follow Audiovisual Ohlsen Overkill on Facebook!

2016-08-31

This little fucker has been a real pain in the ass...


Neither me nor my doctor know why mister Digitus III is so fucking swollen, and I was really worried about the fat bastard spoiling my travel weekend, which is about to start in approximately ten hours (Thursday morning).

But luckily the pulsating pain of the last days is almost gone this morning, indicating that this doesn't seem to be some long-term shit and things are looking much better now - just as the weather at my destinations.
So I don't fear to spend my tourist Saturday in Ljubljana in my hotel bed - instead of roaming the city with some film cameras in my hands.

Thursday and Friday will both mainly consist of train rides, but the epic concerts on each evening - Sunn O))) in Munich and Laibach in Laibach - will hopefully (and extremely likely) be worth it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen